I’m a Goober.
Apparently, I was too busy playing with Spike the dragon to clearly read Krysten’s instructions. And so I missed the Bloggie Bestie link up date, basically screwing over my buddy Amanda.
And that’s the thing–Amanda sent me such a sweet note and such a thoughtful gift. And after a debacle with a lazy UPS employee and a late shipped sussy for her box, I’d gone from forgetful to cad in a week.
So since her box should have (hopefully) reached her, here’s seven wonderful things you should all know about Amanda.
1) She has an awesome Etsy shop. It’s never too early to start shopping for Christmas, people.
2) Amanda has a darling puppy named Sienna.
3) Not only can she screen gorgeous tees, but during the day, she’s a freelance graphic designer. I can barely type, let alone design something. (bowing down.) If she’s still speaking to me, I may ask her for help with my new book marketing.
4) She likes dragons. I adore dragons. In honor of her, Bitty’s Book Club at the Pond will do Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher by Bruce Coville next Tuesday. I had tried to find a book for her package, but the one Amazon sent me looked like Queen Bitty had puked on it.
Not cute. Not box-worthy. But if you still want it Amanda, I’ll send it your way! (Through fed-ex, not UPS).
5) As I turn 28 in two weeks, it was cool to see her list of 28 things she wants to do before she turns 28 October 23. Maybe then she’ll tell us what number 28 is.
6) Amanda is a fellow bookworm and does book reviews, just like Queen Bitty.
And saving the best for last….
7) Slow cooked picante chicken tacos. Drooling, folks. Drooling.
Be sure to stop by and see Amanda today!
Have you ever been a Goober to an Invisible Friend? How did you recover? I’m thinking my only redemption is mailing a bunch of pies….