1) There’s nothing like being married to the one you love.
2) Grass always smells better in the other yard.
3) There’s nothing like an early morning walk smelling the lake and pine trees. It’s Christmas and summer in one stroll.
4) Life isn’t worth living without peanut butter pie.
5) It doesn’t matter what your job is, how big your paycheck is or what size jeans you wear. The greatest happiness is friends that you can talk to like you saw them yesterday after not seeing thing them for five years and a family who supports you.
What lessons do you learn when you go back home?