10 years ago…in 2003…
- I was a sophomore in college.
- I ate peanut butter every day–three huge graham crackers loaded up.
- I didn’t know what calories were and ate pbjs and applesauce and mac and cheese.
- Ben and I had almost been dating a year.
- I knew I was going to marry him.
- I wanted puppies.
- I didn’t know what I wanted to be.
- I had just started writing stories.
- I danced every day.
Ten years later…
- I’m a published author and artist.
- I still eat peanut butter nearly every day. Fine. Every day.
- I wish I didn’t know about calories and fitness.
- Ben and I will have been together 10 years in March.
- Marrying him was the best thing I ever did.
- I’ve got my two puppies.
- I know what I want to be, but I’ll never grow up.
- I can’t stop writing stories.
- I still dance every day.